At sheVestor Africa, we believe women are power houses of strength and abilities and when we do come together, the fire burns and lights up the sky. Here is your chance to be an ardent supporter of women.
sheVestor Creatives Fellowship Program is designed for a small but effective and diverse team of writers, video makers and designers who bring creative ideas, passion and sass to the sheVestor Africa community.
sheVestor Creatives Fellows bring energy, ideas and passion to our brainstorming sessions, develop and execute heartwarming stories that fulfills our mission of building financially independent African women, bring their creative juice to our instagram stories, articles and interviews.
- A strong digital portfolio
- Digital creative experience (It can be informal or formal )
- Passion for women empowerment
- Ability to learn and be lead
- Ability to take initiatives and show commitment
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal relation skills and be social media savvy.
- Bring alive our community brand and values through stories and images.
- Brainstorm and work with community manager to execute content ideas tailored to the community.
- Contribute and maintain editorial calendar of the community.
- Research and writing are integral duties to the role.
– Opportunity to work with a pan-African community
– Opportunity to work with Inspiring and emerging African leaders
– Flexible work arrangement
– Leadership development
– Flexible work Time – Few hours a week
Kindly note this is a volunteer-based fellowship program. This is an opportunity for people who want to build their portfolio, gain work experience and expand their network.
However, excellent fellows stand the chance of getting retained.
HOW DO I BECOME A SHEVESTOR AFRICA CREATIVE FELLOW?
– Complete the Application form via https://shevestorafrica.typeform.com/to/yS7u05
– Resume (1 page) – Select activities you believe will make you an asset to the team.
– Personal Essay (3 pages) – This is your opportunity to tell us why you stand out from the rest of the candidates. Be creative, we want to hear your authentic voice. You have the liberty to use photographs, pictures, art and any other suitable means to express yourself and show us your personality. Enjoy!
– Digital Portfolio that exhibit your creative skills.
Kindly note; Resume, Personal essay and Digital Portfolio should be mailed to email@example.com with the subject sheVestor Creatives Fellowship Program.
We accept applications from locations in Africa and African diaspora.
Deadline for application submission is 14th December, 2017. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. We look forward to hearing from you!