In 2016, I was able to properly manage my finances and simplify the movement of money from one place to the other with the help of these apps.
1. expressPay – This is a very good app for those of you who value time like I do. Moving money from my bank account to any other place is so simple. The bank direct feature added recently is another great thing. I use expressPay send money to people easily, pay electricity bills, buy mobile credit, buy internet bundles, pay for DSTV subscription and even load money into my stock brokerage account. My desire is for every shop, business or person to get on expressPay so we can transact without the use of cash.
2. Bank apps (STANBIC & CAL BANK ): These apps since to be so cool too. Internet banking is simplier and life just gets better when you don’t have to visit the banking or ATM hall every time.
3. Financial Calculator: I love these calculator. It helps me calculate everything I want. Helps me get my Return on Investments (ROI) and prepare my financial accounts for my clients. (Clients of PEA FUND). Finance gets boring to people because of the formular works but with a financial calculator, it gets easier and fun.
4. Ghana Investment: Is a recent app I discovered that helps me monitor my fixed income securities (Treasury bills and Fixed deposits).
5. Valuation app: Is also a great app to use for finance. There are valuation techniques and formulas that can help you in your valuations.
6. Money Manager : This app helps me monitor my expenses and incomes on daily, weekly and monthly bases. It can sometimes be time consuming back if used properly and regularly, it will be become a part of you and hence help you control you expenses whiles working towards increasing income streams. It’s a must- get app for all.
So now you know. Go get them.