The 46th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Ghana Oil Company Limited (GOIL) will be held at the Auditorium, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Ridge, Accra on Thursday, 30th April, 2015 at 11:00 am for the transaction of the following business:
1. To receive and consider the reports of the Directors and the Auditors and the Financial Statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2014.
2.To declare a dividend for the year ended December 31, 2014. (They better declare something substantial.)
3. To elect Directors to replace retiring Directors. (You guys should consider me when electing new directors.)
4. To re-elect Directors retiring by rotation.
5. To authorise the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
6. To fix the remuneration of the Directors.
7. To authorise the Company to purchase and or hold from time to time as and when it deems it prudent such number of its own ordinary shares.