People ask me nowadays which stocks they should buy on the Ghana Stock Exchange (GSE). And others want to know which stocks I have in my portfolio or will buy, so I have decided to list, just list for now, ten stocks worth buying on GSE.
1. Ghana Commercial Bank (GSE: GCB= 4.65)
2. CAL Bank (GSE: CAL= 1.04)
3. Enterprise Group Limited (GSE: EGL = 2.27)
4. Fan Milk Limited (GSE: FML = 7.17)
5. Ecobank Ghana (GSE: EBG=7.98)
6. Standard Chartered Bank (GSE: SCB=20.55)
7. Mechanical Lloyd Company (GSE: MLC=0.38)
8. TOTAL Petroleum (GSE: TOTAL=5.04)
So there you have them. Keep investing on the Ghana Stock Exchange.